Saturday, May 17, 2014

Obamacare Catastrophe Key To GOP Victory in 2014


http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/05/16/Iowa-Hospital-Announces-Layoffs-Due-to-ObamaCare

Republican victory in the 2014 mid-term elections--by which we mean the retention of control of the House of Representatives and the establishment of a conservative Republican majority in the Senate so as to strip The One of the last pretense of democratic (small d) rule--that victory depends on how successfully we can exploit the fact that Obamacare has been an unmitigated disaster for this country.

Obamacare has nothing to do with helping sick people. It is a massive plan for the transfer and redistribution of wealth out of the hands of elderly and middle-aged white people (i.e. from their savings and earnings) into the hands of black people and illegal immigrants in the form of more-or-less free health care. Those blacks and browns will then show their gratitude for the free health care by voting Democrat and maintaining our present state of one-party rule indefinitely. 

Basically, Obamacare is a scam to buy votes for the Democrats and make normal people pay for it. This is the kind of thing we need to be hearing from our candidates in 2014.

Normal people in America hate, loathe, and despise Obamacare. The law was passed amid scenes of unparalleled Democrat bribery, corruption, arrogance, and contempt for the wishes of normal American people. A standard plank in every Republican candidate's platform needs to be the absolute and immediate repeal of this dog's dinner.

Our main electoral task for 2014 is to prevent the RINOs from going all squishy, and bowing low to the dictator in terror for their seats. We need to make our candidates face up to the Obamacare issue and we need to hear the R-word, and no, we don't mean "racism." The R-word we need to be hearing from Republicans in this election is repeal.

1 comment:

  1. On the matter of Obamacare.. .. ..I have not signed up. I don't watch TV and I never received a notice. Also, I am dead set against my health care being in the hands of my enemy so I refuse to sign up. Luckily I am in good health.... Am I wrong to avoid healthcare for me and my kids? Or should I stay resistant to it?

    ReplyDelete