Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hillary To Have Some Real Competition?


http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-26/webb-attacks-clinton-with-eye-on-independent-run

Looks like the Dems have their own Ross Perot shaping up. This character Jim Webb may do to them what they hope Trump will do to the Republicans.

Folks, I have given up making excuses for my failure to maintain this blog on a timely basis. The goddamned Real World keeps intruding on me and messing up my internet time, is all I can tell you. This blog has been lowest on my list of priorities and it keeps just plain slipping my mind.

2016 is going to be a pivotal year, and I am just narcissistic and arrogant enough to believe that this blog might come to play a small part in that. But if that's going to happen, I have to get on the stick. I will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment